Friday, September 16, 2016

Carla update ~

A chapdate ~ *it's a term that I thought by myself*

TL  : Visu
ED :  Crimsonwolf
PR : Lebin


as you can see from the staff list above, or on the right (just update it today tho) ~ we have a editor and Proofreader, so the chapter will come in higher quality ~

Big thanks to Crimsonwolf and Lebin for the help editing this chapter and joining the team ~

Staff introduction ~

from PR : Hi, my name's is Lebin, and I'm the new PR ^^

*there's none from ED-san :9*

well then ~ *bow*

P.S : I add a donation button on the right side, (via Ko-fi) so if you guys have spare money and had nowhere to go ~ please kindly give it to us ~ (20$/ chapter bonus , or is it too expensive? )

again ~ *bow*

even so I didn't do it


4 comments:

  1. Idr 200k m8 not dat much for em, but it's for me.
    thx 4 update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ngehehe ~ is that so ~ XD well you didn't need to donate all 200k alone right? ;9

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you guys are in need of a Proofreader or any additional help mail, me i'll be glad to help this Web Novel as I myself do love the story.

    ReplyDelete