Tuesday, September 27, 2016

New carla update ~

TL : Visu
ED : CrimsonWolf
PR : Lebin


sigh ~ i'm have quite bad night for the last few day, where I always got sleep paralysis whenever I tried to sleep, my homework that piled up, I by mistake tainted the book I borrowed from school with ink (and it's very plainly visible ) ..... (orz) , hope that the librarian won't get mad, or even realize there was ink there XD ..


let's leave that aside, it's the new chapter for OP INN, we couldn't release any last week since everyone was busy (and it seems that Lebin is still busy with exams I think even now) so release maybe a bit late or something like that ...

well, thanks for CrimsonWolf and Lebin for editing this novel and also nyonyon-sama for writting this novel *bow*

ah, also I tried to create Discord channel, so if you have time you can tried to take a peek or  visit the channel ~

well then *bow*

Arrived, but ..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment